Friday, February 20, 2009

Docta, docta, give me the news....


So Kingston had his latest Dr.'s appt. this past Tuesday, more shots...not so fun. He spent most of the time attacking the pediatrician's assistant's face and trying to grab her stethoscope, but they didn't mind of course. We did find out how much he weighs which is 15 lbs 1 oz and he is 27 inches long, he's actually in the 95th percentile for his length and 80th for his weight, he's a big boy yes siree. They said he is a beautiful baby boy and we're doing a good job with him, that made me happy and relieved. It's nice hearing that. Anyways we just love our little King, he's so much fun and so cute, everyday is a great day knowing I have the cutest little boy ever to go home to!!! (side note: I did this blog a while ago, so I'm just now posting it, I was waiting for a pic to use for it and the computer was out of usage)

No comments:

Post a Comment