Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My boy

fast asleep, the quiet times
so that's who took my highlighter

playing with his shovel

Kingston showing off his beer belly after downing a 30 pack, actually he likes to drink the pool water and he was bloated.

He had burst blood vessels on his face after his dr. appt where he screamed his head off while they drew blood and got his shots, poor baby...

I just love this picture, it totally describes Kingston's personality

observe his nice summer tan

my desktop background

His obsession with grandma's new coffee table is a mystery to us


Hangin out in the backyard with dad

Kingston and his typical theivary skills at best.

The Kingston face.



Cheeseball!

His I'm really really ridiculously good looking face.


Sporting his dad's favorite childhood football team's shirt.


After his new haircut, the oreos were used as a distraction during the process.



Kingston like Amanda says cuts to the core of me. He constantly has me laughing. I don't know if I've ever met a happier baby boy. Well he's not so much a baby anymore. He's approaching the age of two, what the heck? Time is going by so fast, I reckon you might know something about time travel? Well Kingston had another Dr. appt about a week ago. He weighed in at 35 pounds-the 100th percentile and his height measured 36 inches-the 105th percentile. He's superbaby. Diesel-wiesel! So let's see, Kingston is currently enjoying the summer hanging out outside by the pool and in the pool with his grandma and grandpa, and mom and dad. He's getting more accustomed to his grandpa. He's always been shy around him, but he'll go to him now and give him hugs and sit with him and watch his movies. He likes to try to clean the pool with that long pool pole thingy that's attached to the net. He's too awesome! and attractive...sorry Kung Fu Panda coming out. His latest movie choices are Kung Fu Panda, yeah, he loves Jack Black, my boy's got good taste. He also enjoys The Grinch, he was a little scared at first, well actually he freaked out and started crying when he first saw Jim Carrey in his best role, but got used to him eventually and now he loves it. I'm sure it's got something to do with the dog Max, or maybe it's that cute little Cindy Lou Who. Toy Story is also a new favorite. And our newest addition to the collection Monster Vs. Aliens, gotta love B.O.B. So aside from his movie obsessions, he has another favorite blankie which is like big enough to fit a queen size bed, yet he lugs it around with him along with his original blankie. It too is green, maybe he has a favorite color already? Lately I've been finding him sitting alone "reading books". I used to be really good with reading to him, but between school and work I have a hard time finding time, excuses. So he's taken it upon himself to teach himself. Allow myself to introduce....myself. He also loves to look out the living room window, he likes looking at the fish in Aunt Jillon's fish tank. He absolutely loves bubbles. He likes to run, he's a fast one too and he likes being chased. Most of all he loves to laugh. He's my favorite. As far as what he likes to eat. He's a scooby-doo fruit snacks fanatic. Eggs as always, craisins, pears, miniature m&m's, bananas, cheez-its, refried beans, pizza, applesauce, and of course pickles with grandma. He's also been saying some new words, aside from his unintelligle babble, he has said, I don't know, hot and uh that's about it. He's getting there. Well, there's the update on our little King, he's fun as ever and we love him.

1 comment:

  1. UM...why is he sooo big now? I leave and THIS is what happens...babies grow up. NO. slow motion. He's adorable. no...he's cuter than adorable, theres just not evne a word for it. he's a handsome for sure. :) I enjoy his face expressions, they crack me up. thanks for referencing me...p.s.
    okay bye now. p.s. SCHOOL AND WORK? who the freak are you.

    ReplyDelete